Monday, April 6, 2015

Geometric









I found this fabric at a local shop and was in love.  It's a thick knit material with a little stretch making it very comfortable.  The pattern is a geometric print in dark gold and deep red.

I decided to whip up a knee length wiggle dress.  The shape gives it a pin-up look but the material and pattern bring it up to date.  Backless with a slit, small turtle neck and full length sleeves. It's business in the front & party in the back :P.

Since this fabric was limited edition I was only able to get my hands on a small amount.  I have enough to make one more of this dress in sizes XS, S, and M.  Please email me if interested at info@iconoclasp.com!

This dress was styled with black leather lace up heels from Ann Taylor.



No comments:

Post a Comment