Thursday, January 19, 2017

Stroke of Midnight Velvet Gown








This gown has been available in the shop for awhile but I took it for a spin myself recently ;).  When I was designing it I wanted it to have a 1940's, old Hollywood glamour feel.  I will be adding a similar velvet dress to the shop soon in three colors, this new dress will be a more modern take on the Stroke of Midnight gown.

The original design is definitely made for those who love drama in their dresses,  It has long cape sleeves, several ruched areas, and a mermaid silhouette.  It also helps give an hourglass shape with its fitted waist and flare at the knee.  This velvet has quite a bit of give making moving a breeze so although it is more along the lines of formalwear it is very comfortable.

You can see additional photos and information about the dress at it's direct link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment